The KG5 is a Level 5 cut resistant liner glove, specifically manufactured for the food industry. Made from a combination of HPPE (High-performance-polyethylene), glass fibre, polyester and spandex, the KG5 offers maximum cut resistant protection, superior abrasion and tear resistance.
Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs, the KG5 is reusable and washable, has maximum dexterity and is breathable, seamless providing an outstanding fit.
Note: For hygiene purposes, cut resistant gloves should always be covered with an impervious glove when handling food. Uncovered gloves are for illustrative purposes only.
- Component materials comply with European regulation for food contact
- Maximum dexterity, outstanding flexibility and feel
- Cutting index performance Level 5
- High abrasion and tear rating
- Individually packed for optimum hygiene
- 13 gauge
- Long cuff
- Washable and reusable
- Ambidextrous and seamless
- Food industry
- Abattoirs and butchers
- Fisheries and seafood industries
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Poultry processing
- Commercial kitchens
- Automotive trade
© 2017 RCR International Ltd